How to Buy Your Home
Buying a home is probably the most important single purchase you'll make in your lifetime, and there are certain things to look for that can guide you through the process.
When selecting your new home, look for more than just a good price. Determining a home's real value is based upon the quality of location, design, craftsmanship, standard features, homesite size, area amenities, school districts, convenience to major freeways and the builder's reputation.
All MBK Homes are at the top of the quality list when it comes to these important factors, making our homes an excellent value.
To help you get through the process, take a look at these steps below:
- Determine how much you should spend on your new home, our neighborhood lender can help you with this
- Become an Insider's Club Member
- Visit with sales staff and determine the floorplan that's perfect for you, or call us if our community isn't open to the public yet.
- Become pre-qualified with our neighborhood lender
- Attend our Insider's Club Invitation Only event
- Reserve the home of your dreams at our Sales Gallery
- Sign the purchase & sale agreement
- Complete your loan application
- Schedule an appointment with our design center to personalize your home
- Attend a standard Features and Benefit walk-through with your Construction Superintendent or Customer Care Representative. At this meeting MBK will review the functionality and construction standards for your new home.
- Throughout the construction process, installation of all flooring, cabinet and other options and upgrades selected are completed
- Attend a Construction tour with your Construction Superintendent
- Attend "Countdown to Closing Event" with New Home Consultants, Construction Superintendent, Customer Care Representative, Neighborhood Lender, and Design Center Representative to review the final steps in the closing process
- Sign loan documents
- Conduct New Home Tour
- Transfer utilities and set up phone service in your new home
- Loan is funded and the recordation of title takes place
- Receive your keys and Move in!